SPARE A THOUGHT.....

At the end of winning a rat race, we are still a rat.

October 07, 2005

me, the creator

a lot creativity in the world seems to have emerged from anger, frustrations etc which have been redirected to awesome creative expressions. While it has found an outlet for expression, it has rarely, if ever , managed to effect "healing" of the creator..the frustrations have remained, if not augmented...ready examples abound....leading one to wonder whether projected ideals and concepts are just that..projections of the mind....in a conscious or unconscious escape from immediate realities...I have personally gone through this process...where there is a tendency to move away from my immediate reality into realms of "projected ideals". I have tended to escape my failings by ascribing it to larger canvases..i have moved away from my centre....of influence as well as responses. My explores into this situation have been startling and very illuminating....I have discovered my universe to be my own creation..the creation of thoughts as they occur through me..teh thoughts themselves have their seeds in mental formations and conditionings "collected" over lifetimes of human existence...the entire human consciousness flows through me..i tune in to some part of it...i have watched my self being a prisoner of blueprints, good or bad as my perceptions would tend to describe it.Personal crises have explored and discovered ways of releasing oneself from the same, i gratefully acknowledge my spiritual master who has been a key enabler for me....various aspects of the enabling process and related expressions have formed part of this blog from time to time...and would continue doing so....
if u experience the suffocation of life....as i have, a stranglehold emerging from unfathomable domains, generally blackboxed into words such as "God".....mebbe my sharings would serve as a mirror....there is no uniformity in the express of human conditions, but if we carefully observe, there is a stark universality in life processes and mechanisms...the fundamentals of misery and conflict remain the same; their triggers and formats of expression may be different...

No comments: