SPARE A THOUGHT.....

At the end of winning a rat race, we are still a rat.

December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

"If God has loved the world, the whole of fallen creation…

then God gave us no preference over the others.

God has loved my worst enemy

no less than myself."

- Mystery of the Holy Night

Though the word "fallen" does not suit my perspectives, I like what is said here..

And from a message in my inbox,

"Christmas – a moment in time
God takes on the texture of human skin.
A particular color, race, nationality, language,
Gender, family, creed
Markers of identity we will protect.
Through manger, cross, resurrection
through grace alone that which confines is set free.
We are invited to bear a new identity;
the sons and daughters of God."

MERRY CHRISTMAS - REJOICE....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well-said! A time to celebrate life, no matter what the context. Wish you a merry Xmas and a great new year!